Iggy Azalea

iggy azalea drawing





















Hello! Today I share with you this very simple portrait. It's a portrait of the rapper Iggy Azalea. The shading is really soft and light; I've focused more on the outlines.
I really don't like the photo...maybe I should replace it with a new one. Maybe it was already night when I photographed it, I don't remember (this drawing is from 2014, as you can tell by the date in the signature).
Hopefully you like it. If you have any suggestion or critic (constructive criticism) leave it on the comment section below.

Olá! Hoje partilho convosco este retrato bastante simples. É um retrato da rapper Iggy Azalea. O sombreado é bastante leve e claro; foquei-me mais nos contornos.
Não gosto nada da foto....talvez deva substituí-la por uma nova. Talvez já fosse noite quando tirei a foto, já não me lembro (o desenho é de 2014, como poder ver pela data na assinatura). Espero que gostem. Se tiverem alguma sugestão ou crítica (crítica construtiva) deixem-a na  secção de comentário abaixo.


2 comentários:

Com tecnologia do Blogger.