Rachel Leary

rachel leary drawing


First drawing of the year 2016. This time I've made a portrait of an youtuber. Rachel Leary is a Youtube beauty guru and, in my opinion, one of the best, most skilled make up artists in the video-sharing website.

She commented the drawing on my instagram, which made me so happy. I'm planning to draw a few more youtubers, so if you have any suggestions, leave it on comment section bellow.

Primeiro desenho do ano 2016. Desta vez  fiz um retrato de uma youtuber. Rachel Leary é uma youtuber de beleza e, na minha opinião, uma das melhores maquilhadoras, com mais conhecimentos do website.

Ela comentou o desenho no instagram, o que me deixou muito feliz. Estou a planear desenhar mais uns quantos youtubers, por isso se tiverem alguma sugestão, deixem-na na secção de comentários em baixo.





0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Com tecnologia do Blogger.